Friday, July 24, 2009

Musical Bedrooms pt. 3

Here are some "During" photos of the new man cave.....and yes, it needs to be painted, too.....my dh's idea of painting is painting "around" furniture, and I can only do a little at a time.

This is the bunkbeds & his chest of drawers, tv/sat/wii. The bottom bunk is awaiting his new mattress that he is on the way NOW to pick up. So, all the things just waiting there on the bed need to be moved & put away.



This is his closet/cubby area. Those are the "other" deer heads (YUCK), his cabinet, on the shelf for now is the pieces to my new desk to be put together and his bows, in the closet are his uniforms & casual clothes & jacob's clothes. The closet floor is full of bags of winter clothes (which eventually will be put in bins and moved to the shed). The closet shelf has to be cleared of my stuff. Prob most of it will be freecycled.



This is dh's lounging area. It's his nightstand (with lamp & wax burner & charging dock) and the couch....yes and the dreaded deer head above.



This is the bunk bed & my cookbook bookshelf, this bookshelf is going to be moved back into the living room shortly. I need to reorganize it once I move it.



The bedroom is much too small to get better photos, or pictures of the floor.

As you can see I bothered my children a whole bunch by taking pics. What they don't know is I now have blackmail, lol.....only Jacob is supposed to be in there....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment