Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday Five

Friday Five--July 31, 2009


1. How often do you clean your home?
Daily. I have a list of chores for each room (and how often they are to be done). This week with VBS, though, I haven't kept up like I should. Today (8/1) starts a new month, and back to school at that, so I will get back to it in full force :)

2. What domestic chore do you hate?
Putting laundry away, and washing dishes. But, sadly, they both must be done.

3. What domestic chore do you enjoy?
Washing/drying the laundry and decluttering. I enjoy hanging laundry out on the clothesline, too.

4. Do you own a washing machine or go to the laundrette?
In my house, I'd be in a padded cell if we didn't have our own washer, lol. I got my first washer in 97 & have not been without one since!

5. Do you iron underpants and/or bed sheets?
I don't iron ANYthing!

1 comment:

  1. Remember that time several months back when your washer (or was it your dryer) was broken for just a few days, and you were swamped with dirty laundry!

    ReplyDelete