Sunday, July 5, 2009

So sorry!

I am so sorry I have been MIA!! Things have been so crazy with the kids, decluttering, etc, that I have not had the time for blogging. I hope to be able to make time again, though.

I did get through my 31 days of babysteps, and could probably stand to do them again, but not going to bite off too much right now.....or I will get overwhelmed and quit.

I have been decluttering EVERY day. I got the shed finished!!! Over 100 boxes down to 8!!! I have been doing at least 15 minutes every day, just not posting my results :( I hope to get back to that, though!

I have also been reading Organizing Junkie's blog (from start to....well, I'm only about 1/2way through), and have been getting inspired :)

Hopefully I will post more often. With all 5 kids home for the summer, and Caity homeschooling, I will not promise a daily post, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment