Thursday, July 23, 2009

Musical Bedrooms pt. 2 (today)

It has been decided that the bottom bunk (at least) of the white bunk beds will stay in dh's/jacob's new room. If there is enough room in the girls' room, the top bunk will move in there. I moved the loveseat into the "man cave" for dh to sleep on if the other bed fits in the girls' room, if it doesn't, he has the bottom bunk & jacob has the top bunk, but knowing him, he will fall asleep every night on the loveseat watching tv anyways.

**Footnote** dh is happier about the move now that we have:
1. found the remote to that bedroom's satellite
2. moved the loveseat in there in front of the tv
3. moved all his dead animals in there (deer heads)
4. named the room the "man cave"

The cabinet was moved into "the man cave".

Still have left to move:

* red bunk beds into girls' room
* crib to girls' room
* bins to the shed

2 comments:

  1. I sleep on the couch in the living room. Always have :) I'm a light sleeper, and once I am up, I am up. DH is a wake you up all night long kind of sleeper. So, it just works better that I sleep on the couch. Actually before we even got married & he moved in, I was a couch sleeper. It's better for my back too. I've been sleeping on the couch, though, since I was 16 and living on my own.

    ReplyDelete