Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Kitchen......reorganize pt. 3

Ok, so as to not freak anyone out....I am only posting ONE picture today.....but be forewarned. It's not for the weak of heart. It is a doozy!!! It's the top of my large buffet.

Just to say in advance, in my defense, the contents of my armoire are also on here, as well as anything my dh & kids decide to just drop & run (as in they drop something and run like heck before mama catches them doing so). And, yes, that is a pair of my oldest dd's nikes....she needs them relaced, so what better spot than on the buffet in the kitchen???

There is a little something for everyone up here. You can most noticeably see all the linens on top of everything (they are from the armoire). Then there's Caity's shoes, some canisters that haven't been put away (at this point, what was the use), then there's bread that hadn't made it to the freezer yet (I'm happy to say it has now). Underneath all the clutter (junk), there is actually some pretty pottery crocks holding my (some of my) utensils. And, of course, the overflowing can cabinet (which can hopefully be retired after my new pantry gets put together). And if you look on top of that, is the white board paint I bought months ago, and still haven't painted.

Geez, this is even overwhelming me, lol....Well, here it is.....don't run away, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment