Saturday, February 21, 2009

Decluttering, Days 41 (2/10)-52 (2/21)...My LR almost completed

Here are pix of my LR...please don't mind the pink & green walls...that's why I am decluttering, so I can repaint (the Liv Room used to be my girls' bedroom...and my dh painted it pink. He paints "around" things, so you may even see some white in there. The little bit of like sage green you see is what I picked out and it ended up NOT being what I thought it would be...hence the reason I didn't keep painting. Sorry the pics are so dark, it was bright outside (and I need another curtain). I will try to take close ups later.

Ok, here's the wall my couch is on. Don't mind the clean clothes to be folded:


Cuz here's the couch after I folded & put the clothes away:


This is the wall for my loveseat & nursing chair. Yes the chair is facing the opposite way...towards my desk. But when not in use, it has to be slid back so the girls can get to their bedroom. The clothes on the rod are for all 4 girls....see drawer note below:


This is my entertainment center (I love that you can close the doors) and my girls' (minus Chey) "drawers"...they are in here, because if not, the girls toss clean clothes that I've put awy in the floor, don't ask why... You can see how close my kitchen is. I like the armoire here, though, so it puts kind of a barrier in between the two...




This is my office/homeschool area. I need to go through the books on the bookshelf (hence not being done decluttering). Mostly all of them are cookbooks, with most of the gooseberry patch books on the top 2 shelves...no, I do NOT have a problem...that's my story & I'm sticking to it. The shelves in the white cube organizer are mostly empty or full of stuff that will have to find homes elsewhere, b/c that is for my homeschool books, which I have not ordered yet.


Hope I have not scared you...this has been what I have been working on decluttering since my last decluttering post. That and the shed outside (for a later post). Wish I'd have taken before pics...I forgot. They weren't bad, just everything was arranged differently.

3 comments: