Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Babysteps, Day 4...2/4/09 DONE



FlyLady:
So far we are;

- Getting Dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping our sink shining
- Reading 2 minutes of Reminders

Your next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink. This is the beginning of your Control Journal. The little notes help us to remember the habits we are trying to establish.

Cherylann:
I'm dressed to the shoes.

My sink is still shiny & will be tonight before bed. It's such a blessing to not ALWAYS have dishes waiting to be done and a clean, empty sink to wake up to. There were no dishes today...it was a busy day, so we ate out. I did make frozen pizza for dinner, but no dishes (used paper towels).


Read my reminders & a few testimonials.

I have written my post-it.

2 comments: