Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Babysteps, Day 3...2/3/09 DONE



FlyLady:
Today you are doing what we have already done.

-Getting up and dressing to lace up shoes
-Keeping your sink shining
-Reading your reminders for 2 minutes.

Then I want you to read something on our website. This will help you to understand more about what we are doing and how together with our reminders, essays and testimonials you are going to see changes in your home and attitude.

Cherylann:
Ok....I can NOT even describe what it feels like to wake up to a clean kitchen, no dishes to wash, no surface clutter, it's AWESOME.

This morning after getting ready (to my shoes), I had some time left over before having to leave for the school bus. So, I reorganized my can pantry (yes, again)....and I moved it to where it will be more accessible. It's on top of my large buffet. I know that's not the ideal place for it, but at least I don't have to pull it out of the corner to use it.
Can pantry:


Breakfast dishes are done :)


Read 2 minutes of FlyLady emails. I liked her Beach Essay today, and will be implementing it this weekend (packing a beach bag for when your kids get sick. Check it out here: A Day at the Beach. You must be a member of FlyLady Mentors to view it.

Lunch dishes are done:


There were no dinner dishes tonight. We went out to dinner tonight to Texas Roadhouse. So here's my shiny sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment