Monday, February 9, 2009

Babysteps, Day 7....2/7/09 DONE



- Getting Dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping our sink shining
- Reading 2 minutes of Reminders
- Looking at our posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Recognizing the negative voices; change them and FLY!
- Put out your Hot Spot for 2 minutes; just pick one.

Today we are going to add a new habit to our before bed routine. Tonight before you hop in bed; I want you to pick out what clothes you are going to wear tomorrow. You can lay them on a chair, on a shelf or hook in the bathroom or on a hanger on your closet door knob..

Cherylann:
I've been keeping up with everything I've added so far.

We were gone most of today & yesterday, so I didn't clear an additional hotspot, but I did keep the top of the armoire clutter free. Imagine dh's surprise when he wasn't allowed to drop all his pocket clutter onto it.

I always lay out our clothes the night before, so this was an easy one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment