Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Steps, Day 1...2/1/09 DONE



After you do this; you will keep it shiny by drying it out after each time you use it and making sure when you go to bed that it is shining so it will make you smile in the morning. This is how I get to hug you each day! That shiny sink is a reflection of the love that you have for yourself.

Our FlyLady system is all about establishing little habits that string together into simple routines to help your day run on automatic pilot. You can do this!

Now that you have completed that very important first step, here is a list of the rest of the Beginner BabySteps. Do not jump ahead and try to get them all done at once, simply go to the next step each day and complete it. You can do this!!

Ok, Cherylann here....this is where I get bogged down. I think that I have to do it ALL right now!! I am going to go slowly this time. Help me please!

Here's the link to Shine Your Sink.

I kept up on the dishes, and did about 6 loads of laundry today. I spent 2 hours STRAIGHT folding clothes. I matched up about 50 or so of my kids' outfits & hung them up. I bet I folded up about 15 loads of clothes. I also have 1 bag of stuff that needs to be stored and about 1/2 a bag so far of stuff to freecycle.

Here are the 7 piles of folded clothes. Yes, they do look messy, but they really are folded, by person :)


Here are their hanging clothes, do you see they are color coordinated by hangers for each person? Cheyanna has white, Rory has red, Brea has purple, Jacob has blue & Caity has pink. Caity & Jacob are about to outgrow the little hangers ;) This was about 1/2way through :)



Here are their hanging clothes after I was done for the day, putting away ALL the clean laundry.


At the end of the day, all clean laundry was folded or hung & put away. And complete outfits for the kids were laid out :)

Here is my shiny sink:


Here are my clean dinner dishes:

No comments:

Post a Comment