Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LR Painting Project part 1

Ok, so far I have washed, spackled, sanded & painted (1st coat only) of 1/2 of 1 wall in the LR.

Here is the wall before moving the furniture. I had already actually painted it a few months ago, but it turned out to be a different shade than I wanted (olive green). So we are trying again. Don't mind Bailey and the few stray shoes, broom and message board:


Here is the wall cleared away, as you can see it needs a good washing:


Here is the damage the dogs caused scratching to get out (hence the reason there is now a piece of furniture by the door). As you can tell, the door needs to be washed, too:


I washed, spackled and sanded the wall:


The door washed (cept a place towards the bottom that wouldn't come off with magic eraser....I will paint over it):


The first coat painted, will need at least one more coat:

No comments:

Post a Comment