Thursday, March 5, 2009

Babysteps, Day 5--3/5 DONE


FlyLady:
- Getting Dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping our sink shining
- Reading 2 minutes of Reminders
- Looking at our posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom

Are you hearing any of those nagging negative voices popping into your head? I want you to take a piece of paper and write down what you hear then I want you to turn those ugly words around and say something nice to yourself to negate the ugly words that they said.

Cherylann:
Dressed to skechers :) May even put on some makeup today.
Read 2 minutes of reminders.
I did shine my sink & wash the dishes, but dh wasn't home and it was just me against the kids....oops I mean me and the kids, so I didn't remember to take pics.

No ugly voices :)

I did do a lot of baking (see my loving home blog): brownies, strawberry cake and cherry cupcakes (recipe to be posted later)

No comments:

Post a Comment