Monday, March 16, 2009

Babysteps, Day 16-3/16/09 DONE


FlyLady:
Check Your Control Journal Every Morning and Evening

Today I want you to look in your inbox for an email from me. It can be a Morning Musing, a testimonial or an essay. Just take a few minutes and read over it. You never know what I am going to discuss.

Cherylann:
Sorry, I got behind on my blogging, so I didn't have time to post pics. I will try to start that again today.
Read FL email: DONE (read the If Mama Ain't Happy Essay)
AM:
Make couch: DONE
dressed to shoes: DONE
Check CJ: DONE
2 minutes reminders: DONE
posted reminders: DONE
negative voices: NONE
hotspots: DONE
5 minute room rescue: DONE
Decluttering 15 mins: DONE
Kelly's mission: DONE
Zone 3: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends,
We are in the Zone 3 which is the main bathroom and another room
in the house. This week that other room will be the Laundry Room.
The bathroom: Clean around the backside and
the sides of our toilets. The wipe down all the surfaces.
The Laundry Room: Today we are going to declutter all of the
laundry supplies that we have hanging around. This means to
toss whatever you have that you do not use or do not like. This
also means to toss all of those empty boxes and bottles that seem
to pile up. Those soap boxes, dryer sheet boxes, fabric softener
bottles - you all know just what I am talking about! LOL!
I think I have a few of these myself that need to be tossed!
Have Fun!
Kelly
PM:
Check CJ: DONE
shiny sink: DONE
pick out clothes: DONE
hot spots: DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment