Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Decluttering Days 53-63 (2/22-3/4)

I need to start at least posting every 2-3 days so I don't get this far behind again. I have been working on my Living Room and Shed the past 2 weeks. I have completely decluttered my Living Room (except my cookbook shelves...don't know that I am ready to do that yet), and I have made a small dent in my shed. I did fill 6 truck loads to be carried to the dump (but a lot of that was BIG items such as furniture). I also freecycled a ton of kids' clothes.

I have also been working on painting the living room, and I started my seeds, too. The seeds were supposed to take weeks (like 6) to germinate, and in only 10 days, there are some that are about 8" tall already. So, hoping it will warm up soon & stay that way, so I am not gardening in my living room. At this rate, we will have vegetables in about another 10 days, lol. Won't it be fun to go no further than my living room to harvest a pumpkin????

No comments:

Post a Comment